Search found more than 1367 matches

Return

by pabenny
Sat Oct 20 2018 5:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PETITION: A new face for the new £50 note

.. just expect[ing] civility Almost a week ago, you started a new thread with a question about capped transactions. I gave a fairly full reply which Kevchess echoed. Now I don't need a constant stream of thanks, but there is no sign that you even returned to that thread, let alone found the comment...
by pabenny
Tue Nov 06 2018 1:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by pabenny
Thu Dec 06 2018 7:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by pabenny
Sun Dec 09 2018 4:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 accounts and notice of AGM

Agree about running a tight ship. Much of the site appears to be self-maintaining - which is a credit to the designer. But the comparison of the costs against those of the big sites is specious without also referring to their revenue.
by pabenny
Mon Dec 10 2018 2:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have you considered a crowdfunding campaign to: 1) raise capital to up the game and be a more credible competitor for Quidco and TCB and 2) create some publicity and bump members numbers? It's an interesting idea. But I'm just wondering what funders would get in return for their funding. If they ge...
by pabenny
Mon Dec 17 2018 3:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FREE Brain Works Snack Bars

Thank you.

They're slightly naughty to require you sign up for their marketing to get the freebies.
by pabenny
Sat Dec 22 2018 3:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by pabenny
Mon Dec 31 2018 8:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With only three members attending and 2 briefly looking in. I thought a pretty poor show. Democracy in action?? Only 18 people bothered to vote. Appalling state of affairs. Why do people not bother? Work should be done over the next year to encourage more people to take active participation. Compan...
by pabenny
Mon Dec 31 2018 1:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am fully aware of [the formal purpose of an AGM] and it does not change my mind in saying that Work should be done over the next year to encourage more people to take active participation. I don't disagree. An AGM is somewhat constrained by its formal purposes and isn't necessarily the best vehic...