Search found more than 1376 matches

Return

by pabenny
Wed Apr 12 2023 2:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco Clubcard Vouchers Expiry

Taking all the changes, we're seeing a substantial erosion in the value of Clubcard points.

While the supermarket gaining most market share (Aldi) is the only one without a loyalty scheme.
by pabenny
Mon May 29 2023 2:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No more More

Sarah wrote:
Tue May 23 2023 9:49pm
I have the 20% offer again now too. Have you tried it on gift cards? :)
Offer for £4 off £20 did not work on a giftcard.
by pabenny
Wed Jun 07 2023 6:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BPme Rewards

For a like for like redemption rate, I prefer cash redemptions. The common gift vouchers can usually be purchased with some sort of cashback - TCB gift vouchers, airtime rewards, plus any cashback on my payment card.
by pabenny
Tue Jun 06 2023 3:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

planteria wrote:
Sun Jun 04 2023 10:45pm
is it confirmed that previous points balances from the old scheme have been lost?
I think we can assume they won't be reinstated.
by pabenny
Tue Jun 06 2023 9:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for the report back.

I do wonder why they're bothering. It seems to take the worst bits of every supermarket loyalty scheme over the last ten years.
by pabenny
Wed Jun 07 2023 6:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I do agree about Morrisons seeming to have higher prices. The trouble with those surveys is that they are based on a basket of goods - 40 items in the main Which? one - that doesn't align with what I buy.
by pabenny
Fri Jun 09 2023 2:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Am i mean or just moneywise.

Foaming liquid soaps are very economical - the foam is a combination of a pump nozzle designed for the purpose and a diluted liquid soap - about 50-50 soap and water. You might have to buy a pricey container (eg Method) to get he foamer pump. In the same vein, cleaning sprays can be refilled with di...
by pabenny
Thu Jun 22 2023 5:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just had my new card in the post with the same number as the old one. Included a coupon for 1000 points on a £10 spend. I was excited by that until I realised it's only worth £1 - and then only once I reach 5000 to redeem. The hukd code for £6 off £25 click and collect has encouraged me to make a sm...
by pabenny
Thu Jun 22 2023 10:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

A few free items on Shopmium
- Little Steps breakfast cereal - Asda (ends today)
- Evian sparkling - various stores; 3 claims possible (ends today)

Not quite free
- Apetina - 4 different variants at different stores come down to 25p-50p
by pabenny
Sun Jun 25 2023 6:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jaytee wrote:
Sun Jun 25 2023 5:18pm
...Wasted over 30 minutes in store rescanning, waiting for staff to help, only to be told I had to phone head office ....
That's particularly poor. Stuff goes wrong occasionally but there is no excuse for the store handling so badly.