Search found 11 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 31 2013 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best for 2014. I hope the new year will be a great one for you all personally, and of course we all hope it's a significant year for imutual too :)

:wave:
by jemimapuddleduck
Tue Mar 03 2015 7:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thought it time I said hello

Hi fellow imutualites :wave:

been here awhile but have never gotten round to saying hello to everyone.
by Richard Frost
Tue May 28 2019 10:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

Whilst I see a general election as a way forward, I am not convinced it would get us anywhere. Farage and his one trick limited company bothers me. it is not a political party and has no method at the moment for replacing its leader. It has one policy and no manifesto. He does have a very popular vo...
by fattulip74
Tue May 28 2019 10:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rather more fundamentally than trying to say "who won?" the question is where do we go from here? The only things that Parliament has agreed are the things they don't want, namely No Deal and Theresa's Deal. At present, nothing else is on offer. Numerous people are saying that they way forward is f...
by pabenny
Tue May 28 2019 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rather more fundamentally than trying to say "who won?" the question is where do we go from here? The only things that Parliament has agreed are the things they don't want, namely No Deal and Theresa's Deal. At present, nothing else is on offer. Numerous people are saying that they way forward is fo...
by fattulip74
Tue May 28 2019 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I very much doubt that the Brexit party would get any more than 1 or 2 MP' s in a general election they would significantly change the winners of a lot of seats by taking bites off the big 2. What i don't understand is all this adding Green/SNP/LinDen vote together to say remain won. Did London win...
by richard@imutual
Wed Dec 18 2019 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Moving on

After 9+ years here at imutual towers, Michelle will be leaving us at the end of the month for a new career with the NHS. I'd like to publicly thank Michelle for all her hard work since the very start of imutual, and wish her all the best in her new job. Goodness knows how many claims, queries, new ...