Search found more than 3967 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Fri Nov 04 2011 11:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AGM / accounts news

As a shareholder I forbid you to hire bigger premises just so some people can network in person and get a free drink

of tea or coffee :lol: .
by blythburgh
Tue Nov 08 2011 6:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

Wonder what they are offering on YoYo's
by blythburgh
Thu Dec 01 2011 5:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

Ooh that will upset Kev. But thanks for my runner up place. Under the new systemn you wood knott hav wone BB Bye the bye Isn't there only 2 Imutalites with 10,000+ shares :?: Are they both White Englishmen :?: Is this sexict/racist :? Or just stating the truth as it they are both White Englishmen. ...
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 24 2012 8:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New feature: stats and reports

The trouble with the monthly posts report is that many I'm sure post something just to get the share. We may review the "shares for posting" incentive soon (e.g. have it based on posts being thanked, not just posted) Personally, I don't see how 'rewarding' people for all posts is going to help the ...
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 24 2012 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

I find the idea of "thanks" getting a reward a pointless one. OK I do not consider the shares to be more than pie in the sky but live in hope. A bit like buying a lottery ticket, you hope but,in truth, do not expect to be rich.
by blythburgh
Sat Apr 02 2011 5:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian ...
by blythburgh
Thu Aug 18 2011 6:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

This is in a survey that I am doing at the monent: 5. Which of the following do you to prepare your car for the winter months? Top-up screen wash Top-up anti-freeze Keep jump leads in the boot Replace the oil Check the water Carry a reflective jacket Carry a warning triangle Carry an ice-scraper Car...
by blythburgh
Wed Apr 11 2012 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Whichever way Richard decides to go on this he is going to get flak. There is no fair and simple system. But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.

And to follow the "declare" trend I have 1,386 shares.
by blythburgh
Tue Apr 17 2012 7:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I think it would be a sad day with out people like CBL posting. He does remove any gloss that can be put on things. Members can then make up their own minds given conflicting views. Always a good thing to do.