Search found more than 4105 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Wed Jan 02 2013 9:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2012

Strangely enough I was just about to post on this. I am not happy with the discussion by people on how many shares people have. Its a private matter and nothing to do with others. The shareholdings of individuals are a matter of public knowledge and available with the annual report. The information ...
by Richard Frost
Fri Jan 11 2013 2:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drahcir

Hi My name is Richard 58 living with my partner in a small town in Kent. Snodland. Been around longer than I care to remember. I was a member of Rpoints and came here in the lead up to that site going belly up. I do not like people who claim to be superior or better than others, or bigots either in ...
by Richard Frost
Fri Jan 11 2013 10:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drahcir

Antony1606 wrote:
Drahcir wrote:Oh, and being a fat slob, I hate sport..
Being a fat slob doesn't mean you have to hate sport - I am living proof of that
Ok rephrase

I am a fat slob and I hate sport.
by Richard Frost
Fri Feb 01 2013 9:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

For the firsttime ever we had Over 1,000 new mebers lasts month :thumbup: Of which only 997 were spammers :lol: 10,000 total membership by Easter :?: That would be good There must be at least 3-4 spammer's a day the number of members shown here are totally false and not even helpful as a guide to g...
by Richard Frost
Fri Feb 01 2013 10:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

Thank you Richard, I hate to commit you to yet another report. But can this be put into the reports section each month?
by Richard Frost
Sun Feb 03 2013 9:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record

I understand the meaning of spamming, so presumably spammers are people who initiate spam. But, and my apologies if this is a stupid question, I don't quite understand the reference to a proportion of new members as spammers. Would someone mind explaining, please? Spammers in the context of imutual...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 05 2013 4:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation No simple, single cause for sexual orientation has been conclusively demonstrated. Various studies point to different, even conflicting positions, but research generally suggests that sexual orientation is a combination of genetic, hormona...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 05 2013 1:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22326&p=59259&hilit=Gay+Marriage&sid=8f05efc6a25974f8f7badc4aa76aff3b#p59259 http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9397&p=29095&hilit=Gay+marriage&sid=3f80a1f7624dca1a6d3a7bf9afdbcd80#p29095 See above threads for my thoughts. Whilst I...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 05 2013 4:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kevinchess1 wrote:
expressman33 wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:I don't know how it can be genetic :?:
cleary you can't get it from yer parents
from 1 of your parents
...errr... If your father is your father he can't be homesexual can he?
Of course he can be! Why do you think he can't. Do you think a gay man is not capable of producing babies?
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 05 2013 8:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rayf wrote:
Sarah wrote:Whatever next, marriage for poor people or black people?
going off topic or what?
Personally I think it went off topic towards the end of page 2