Search found more than 3488 matches

Return

by sanity clause
Sat Jun 30 2012 11:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bread!" Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No,...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jul 07 2012 11:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will the millionth transaction be yours?

Someone mentioned a holiday was offered on TCB previously. No doubt this would have been a sponsored offer. Can we not get any 'prizes' from the merchants we use? Until we have a lot more members, a merchant isn't going to offer us a big prize like that :( Then Y not take advantage of our unique st...
by Eurovisionfan
Wed Aug 08 2012 7:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We have our millionth transaction!

Well done! Here's to the 2,500,000th transaction! And a real surprise this morning when a shedload of shares landed in my account - I hadn't realised I was the winner for the 970,000th transaction! Great start to the day!
by kevinchess1
Tue Aug 21 2012 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

"Lisa from down the street just showed me a picture of her new baby on her phone," I said to my wife.

"That's great," she beamed, "so what did she have?"

"One of those Blackberry curves I think
by zulu17
Tue Aug 21 2012 10:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

The top one-liners from the Edinburgh Fringe include: 1. Stewart Francis - "You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks." 2. Tim Vine - "Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. " 3. Will Marsh - "I was raised as an only c...
by Squire
Fri Nov 02 2012 10:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 50p off VELVET ALMOND MILK 4-ROLL 0r 9-ROLL

This post/topic reminds me of a joke I heard once along the lines of: Person 1. What hand do you use to wipe yourself. Person 2. I use my right hand. Person 1. That's strange, I use toilet paper myself!!! Using the stultified method of comedic delivery adopted by the Doctor in Jeeves and Worcester. ...
by expressman33
Thu Nov 01 2012 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

50p off VELVET ALMOND MILK 4-ROLL 0r 9-ROLL

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88054817/Velve ... Coupon.pdf

expires 12/1/13 so save it to your desktop and print when you want