Search found more than 3005 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Mon Dec 26 2011 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Google+1 button

Note that you can switch this off if you want and revert to the old 'thumb' icon (see instructions in the above FAQ) quote] Can you post the info on how to revert back for simplicity/speed reasons. :) Click on 'My Account' Click on 'Profile' Click on 'Manage your Forum Profile' Click on 'Profile' 2...
by richard@imutual
Fri Dec 30 2011 2:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

See who has thanked a post

With our current Post Thanks system, it's difficult to find out who has thanked a particular post. So I've now added a feature to help. When viewing a post that has been thanked, you can click on its percentage rating (shown at the end of the post next to the "stars") and you'll be able to see the l...
by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 24 2012 11:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Proposed change to "shares for posting"

You may be aware that, a while back, we introduced a shares incentive for posting to the forum . In summary, you could earn 1 share per day if you started a new topic, and a further 1 share for posting at least one reply. Some of you have expressed concern that, by giving out shares in this way, it ...
by richard@imutual
Wed Apr 04 2012 11:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New claims "appeals" process

As we pride ourselves on having a very small % of "problem" transactions, and then dealing with any such claims efficiently, we regularly publish stats on how we're doing. But recently we also provided this report so that any member is able to check on our progress at any time As you will see, we ha...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 10 2012 10:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. ;) We are a Mutual company With Share holders We are all encourage to earn ...