Search found 9 matches

Return

by fanny15
Wed Aug 07 2019 8:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Comp Who will win the Ashes series?

Australia to win 2-1 Fanny15 here....Please can a Moderator remove my entry from the competition? I hadn't realised that someone earlier had already selected this choice. So they get it first. It can't go back into the group still left to be chosen as it's already gone. I'll just go without for this...
by fanny15
Fri Dec 06 2019 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Tails

Maybe they've been put on PAWS...
by fanny15
Sun Nov 07 2021 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by fanny15
Fri Nov 12 2021 11:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by fanny15
Tue Nov 16 2021 4:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by fanny15
Mon Jan 31 2022 2:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA CUP Competition Round 2

I wish to submit my following choices for the FA Cup 4th Round Proper (2nd Round imutual Cup) A) WEST HAM UTD. to win B) LIVERPOOL to score a hatful of goals C) FULHAM to let in lots of goals D) HUDDERSFIELD Vs BARNSLEY to end in a draw My Winners of the FA CUP (Arsenal) have already been knocked ou...
by fanny15
Mon Feb 14 2022 7:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA CUP Competition Round 2

"Please check by adding an affirmative comment by Wednesday"

I can confirm that my points this round came to 10, and my running total is currently 19.
by fanny15
Wed Feb 23 2022 1:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Warning: Stamps that say '1st' or '2nd' class are going to become unusable from 31 January 2023

There is a problem with this - we have sent stamps in the post before and they got lost. When we contacted Royal Mail and tried to claim for the loss, we were told they count as cash which is not reclaimable. If it was a sizeable amount, wouldn't using Special Delivery have this covered up to £500 ?
by fanny15
Fri Apr 29 2022 8:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changes to the NIP

And here's me thinking they were going to change the size of my Scotch Whisky measure! :oops: