Search found 34 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kkk part deux (TW1T)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN As IS oUR tRADITION wE aRE hAVING A twIST-wiN-1-TENOR' (TW1T) cOMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 02 2020 7:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK part Free

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH111 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over If you win you are retired everyone ...
by kevinchess1
Fri Jan 01 2021 12:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Independence day QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz, the V first quiz of 202 :( All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months New Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the number is drawn You win £4 £2 each for those who claim for MB Y...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jan 02 2021 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHotto Jan 21 New Comp

HAPPY New year EVERYONE New year, new comp PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH75 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over No retirement. you ...
by kevinchess1
Fri Jun 11 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Euro 20/21 Footy Total goals comp

How many goals will be scored in Euro 20? Pick a number and delete it. This a 'Live in play' comp You can change your number at anytime by posting 'I am changing my number to ***' and put your old number back £10 prize to the winner My number is *** which leaves 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jun 26 2021 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wombledon Comp 21

When I heard that Wimbledon was back, my first thought was 'Uncle Bulgaria must be well dead by now! But know it's the 'Anyone for Dennis' tournament. The only GS played on grass. After thanking my post Pick any player from the list then delete them if you choice gets knocked out then puck again INF...