Search found 8 matches

Return

by guiltmanager
Sun Apr 18 2021 5:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello from Craig guiltmanager

Hello all, so I joined this site a while ago, about a year or so ago, and love the idea of having shares in the site, actually part owning something I'm using and feeling part of something rather than just a customer is quite thrilling! I love moneysaving, bargains, and finding ways to get more cash...
by guiltmanager
Sun Apr 18 2021 3:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello from Craig guiltmanager

my odd question is posted in the life's questions section.

I use a screen reader which is like text to speech which reads everything back to me and use a standard keyboard to touch type on.
by guiltmanager
Sun Apr 18 2021 5:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good question, its been pretty good so far not had any problems I can think of, off the top of my head. though, each post in the forum could do with a heading, like the replies have, to save me having to navigate down with the arrows hearing all the forum post, by such and such on such and such date...
by guiltmanager
Sun Apr 18 2021 9:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: my unusual question

well being totally blind I wouldn't be able to see your photo anyway haha, though keeping your belly private, not seen the option on the facebook privacy settings yet!
by guiltmanager
Mon Apr 19 2021 11:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OUCH!!!

now there's a situation where a mini doctor shrunk and swallowed would have been a better option.
by guiltmanager
Wed Apr 21 2021 11:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

you must be in the tech accessibility field Sarah! not many people are so knowledgeable about screen readers. yes, it can use things like alt text on images, which a sighted person wouldnt necessarily see i dont think or even if they didnt see it, they wouldnt be looking for it as they would be able...
by guiltmanager
Thu Apr 22 2021 7:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ah ok!! makes sense. so you're a web developer. i wouldnt know where to start, was never any good at programming and code, too much like learning a foreign language, which i'm terrible at.
by guiltmanager
Sun Apr 25 2021 11:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

well thats a shame,
I was hoping to add a hungry Kevin to my list of people saying yes!
"too weird" is a very difficult one for me to counter as it's all subjective, only thing I can say is weird is good and fun haha.