Search found 138 matches

Return

by davidlmorgan85
Sun Jun 17 2012 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by davidlmorgan85
Thu Jul 05 2012 9:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Possible new logo - your thoughts?

The one we already have does not look clean, IMO it even looks slightly out of focus Richard, the final image you showed us have the better feel but only when the 'strapline' is beneath it, it give a professional image and smart image of the company With the 'strapline' taken away out does then look...
by davidlmorgan85
Sun May 12 2013 10:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance - May 2013

richard@imutual wrote:Your claim - submitted on 27 March - is unresolved but not overdue. The target resolution date - usually 80 days from the date of submission - is 15th June.

Ahh OK, thanks Rich
by davidlmorgan85
Wed May 15 2013 8:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

Hopefully this will be spread long and far Really happy with reading the above findings regardless how marginally higher our rates may be than the competition. Does anyone think we can get real publicity (national news paper claim of the findings) with these form of claims, or is that move a little ...
by davidlmorgan85
Thu May 23 2013 5:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

Large email, but, here is the commission structure I was offered back a few years ago: if anyone is interested in the sort of structure firm offer, im guessing IM would have similar structure unless they have already negotiated something better: Transaction Adjustment 100.00 % Personal Loans_ GBP 0....
by davidlmorgan85
Wed Jun 26 2013 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win an iPad with imutual!

Congrats

I was kinda hoping it wasnt claimed for 14 days for a redraw lol ;)
by davidlmorgan85
Wed Jul 03 2013 12:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance July 2013

Happy with this performance

The Sky claim is mine - Reading your comments of the time scales comparison to other merchants then I agree that they should be removed in order to protect our reputation
by davidlmorgan85
Sat Jul 13 2013 7:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: pole about claim

I have voted 'yes'

However, I think you should chase the claim, if Tesco to pay IM then you should get yours.

Worth a try I say

But should Tesco continue to refuse then leave it at that