Search found 79 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 26 2013 12:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New: the mutual dividend

imutual is unique amongst cashback sites (and, as far as I know, amongst any UK company) in that its members are also its owners - by virtue of being given free shares in the company. This, of course, raises the immediate question... What's the benefit of having shares? The obvious "potential" benef...
by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 26 2013 1:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

I think that, whatever title you give it, you end up needing to explain it in more detail. I wanted a title that links in with what's unique about our site - i.e. mutuality. It may be a complicated message to get across, but it's a worthwhile effort Titles aside, "Rate tarts" ;) can just compare our...
by richard@imutual
Sun May 12 2013 9:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance - May 2013

Your claim - submitted on 27 March - is unresolved but not overdue. The target resolution date - usually 80 days from the date of submission - is 15th June.
by richard@imutual
Wed May 15 2013 3:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How we compare with other cashback sites

We recently announced our mutual dividend initiative , our policy of passing on an increasing amount of our revenue as cashback. As a money-saving site which, uniquely, is owned and controlled by its members, we want to use our increasing financial strength to make our cashback rates as competitive ...
by cccashbacklover
Thu May 16 2013 3:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

One Eyed Snake wrote:
The time involved in submitting a HCP is probably more cost effective than the time involved in doing recurring clicks for coppers.
Strange comparison when people can do both if they wish.
by richard@imutual
Wed May 22 2013 8:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Although we have a Directors Guarantee over unredeemed cashback balances, I don't want to encourage people to use imutual as a bank account. And if we could afford to give any additional 'bonuses' I'd rather we did that in the form of higher cashback rates - which will make us more competitive and a...
by kevinchess1
Wed May 22 2013 8:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Then why not have an automatic payment scheme like they do at Quiditchco
Would take the pressure of the Guarantee as well
by Usa123
Wed May 29 2013 8:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco profits and the £9m question

I hope we all do as well as Quid soon.

I am always trying to sign up new members via my ref.link on Netmums etc..