Search found 775 matches

Return

by cccashbacklover
Mon Feb 20 2012 1:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual you own + updated FAQs

[quote="kevinchess1"] we currently hav just under 3,000 members quote] Last major 100% Cashback Site to launch from scratch had approx 19000 members after 17 Months ish ( No shares) I am not saying high number of members is a good thing just that Richard does like stats and figures Of course confide...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Feb 21 2012 3:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual you own + updated FAQs

I'm no expert and CBL and Blythburgh are But the only site that still does/did points was/is Mutualpoints R-Points used to do Points - Mutual Points and Loyalty Shopper still do ;) Is also a fact that a number of merchants wont use Cashback sites, they will use Points Sites, how many merchants go o...
by cccashbacklover
Fri Apr 06 2012 4:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

[quote="kevinchess1 Ie the share holder with the biggest holding hav more to lose so therefore hav a greater influence.[/quote What does the Share holder with the biggest holding have to lose :?: Had you used the word "potentially" I wouldnt have asked the :?: as "potentially" covers all eventualiti...
by cccashbacklover
Fri Apr 06 2012 5:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perhaps to avoid the risk of any prejudice the id of the member whose claim is presented to the members for their approval should be anoymous? Would encourage mutiple/fradulent claims Why would it :?: - I-Mutual/Richard Yendall would be aware of both the identity of the Ids and transaction/claim hi...
by cccashbacklover
Sat Apr 07 2012 12:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Yes of course he does But for it too be completly above board he would hav to let every claim go to appeal, even ones he is convinced are fraudulent. Of course people are gonna vote based on their perception of the person whose making the claim, as they do in elections all the time. I'm against an...
by cccashbacklover
Sun Apr 08 2012 2:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[. Of course people are gonna vote based on their perception of the person whose making the claim, as they do in elections all the time. Elections - People vote for persons/parties policies or in some cases vote against another person/parties policies ;) Ultimately if two members, one a regular for...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Apr 09 2012 12:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[But then again should a person get paid when the merchant hasn't paid :?: I expect to be paid if I carry out a once only valid spend/commitment/financial transaction and have fully complied with a cashback sites ( which ever one it is) "advertised" cashback offer ;) irrespective of whether the mer...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Apr 09 2012 12:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

. Personally, I'd rather lose cashback than take part in such a process, . Nobody needs to lose anything – “ Power” is with the Consumer/Cashback user, where it/they have responded to a Cashback offer/advertisement/marketing inititive by a company they can and have done ( I have done and so have ma...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Apr 09 2012 6:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would also add that it is unlikely I personally would take a claim to appeal in this way. Unless maybe if it was for a big claim. Even then I would probably think twice before going ahead. Woud you appeal against a rejection if it was done same way as T and Q sites do it - confidentialy through a...
by cccashbacklover
Mon Apr 09 2012 6:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But as I understand it this would be after that process has been exhausted. So in effect it would be a final appeal.[/b] Can you clarify that Richard please - Will I-Mutual now be allowing two appeals against rejections - firstly via support ticket and secondly via members :?: http://www.imutual.co...