cashbacklover wrote:Cant spot Emmaki or Search Chief. :o
bump ;) :oops:
by moi
Thu Dec 09 2010 9:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Daily clicks" merchants added

richard@imutual wrote:Both added now :thumbup:
Thanks! It's only a few p but they all add up over a month. :)
by moi
Fri Mar 25 2011 5:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

It's being asked on MSE, but it would seem to make more sense if someone asked here :idea: ... Does this offer about "Rpoints Limited" include the white label sites that were run by RPoints?
by moi
Fri Mar 25 2011 8:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The title of the thread is 'Offer to ex rpoints/CBK members' so I guess not Rather than guess, I & others wondered, so just wanted to ask Richard. He mentioned RPoints limited, which I'm assuming is the parent company overseeing the whole range of sites. When rpoints.com/cashbackkings.com stopped c...
by moi
Fri Mar 25 2011 9:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rayf wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'
count me in :oops:
I'd rather have the cash :mrgreen: :lol:
by moi
Thu Dec 22 2011 10:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sector profits

I would expect a lot of people are going through Tcb's referral scheme for Amazon without even realising it. :geek: When you get paid by Tcb in Amazon vouchers you have to log into your account on Tcb, rather than just being emailed the code. If you then simply use the 'click to use now' button righ...
by moi
Mon Jan 23 2012 6:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New feature: stats and reports

The trouble with the monthly posts report is that many I'm sure post something just to get the share. We may review the "shares for posting" incentive soon (e.g. have it based on posts being thanked, not just posted) Personally, I don't see how 'rewarding' people for all posts is going to help the ...
by moi
Tue Apr 10 2012 11:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

It's an interesting idea & is certainly different to what you'd see on Topcashback back et al. Quite honestly I think the success or lack of it will only become evident once it's actually tried out for real.
by moi
Tue Apr 10 2012 5:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

All these tiers sound like a bit of an administrative pain for whoever's overseeing this. :? [Richard] (and it could still end up seeming very cliquey if the select few dominate any outcome.) With the 1 member-1 vote option, surely a simple condition on voting could be made to avoid accusations of '...