Search found 4 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Wed Sep 25 2019 1:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hijacked payment

Have you taken this up with Richard and also changed your log in details. To do this someone must have changed your payment details and also obtained you password as it would need to be entered at least twice to get this far into your account.
by pabenny
Wed Sep 25 2019 1:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No I have not informed Richard directly. I thought he or someone else involved in running the site would monitor this forum and spot it. Is that not the case? Not necessarily. But I would raise a query in any case. You might also want to change your password anywhere else you use the same login det...
by richard@imutual
Wed Sep 25 2019 2:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi jiffy128. I can't seen any other suspicious payment requests. We do carry out manual checks whenever new payment details are submitted, so hopefully would have picked up on this. Definitely a good idea to change your password to something nice and secure (the longer the better!)

Will PM you
by Fuggsy
Tue Nov 05 2019 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Cant get past the signup screen to put in search required for cashback. Whats the trick on this one? If you are talking about Hotel Exclusives, there is no trick. Currently no tracking on this one! If you want to get past the sign-up pop-up, just enter a dummy email address. A waste of time, though...