Search found 6 matches

Return

by bprev
Fri Dec 17 2010 11:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

Pricelog so seldom tracks that it is hardly worth bothering about.
Is this site going the way of others???
And no one "forces" me to come here!
by blythburgh
Mon Dec 20 2010 11:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shelly turned up on one of the forums of the 2 cb sites they actually own (only one you notice) and said she had been away for personal reaons for the last 2 weeks. But if they bothered to tell the forum mod was going on we would have been slightly happier members. I still think they will pay up but...
by Antony1606
Mon Dec 20 2010 8:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If these payment issues were already known, the clicks shouldn't have been added to the site. Collectively we've all just wasted an awful lot of time doing them for no reason. Now the only click left is one that only seems to track sporadically, is this site actually worth bothering with? The first...
by rayf
Wed Dec 22 2010 6:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pricelog certainly don't trac fore me everyday :( :( yes - now that there's only Pricelog as a daily its easier to check - it was tracking OK until just over a week ago when I notice that a number of days have been missed. Not too important from the money point of view but I'm looking for some conf...
by Luke_PieStalker
Wed Dec 22 2010 6:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Confuses me as to why the AC clicks have been taken off in comparison to Price Log staying on. Yes AC clicks are in dubious condition at the moment, but past issues like they are "experiencing" now have always ended up paying out eventually. Not that they have my sympathy at all, just pointing out e...