Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

A further three daily click offers added :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Fri Feb 18 2011 1:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance as at 18 Feb

In order to give a bit of reassurance on how we're managing the cashback service, I thought you'd be interested to see our "claims performance" stats i.e. how we're handling queries about missing / incorrect rewards As you will see in the attached file, we've exceeded our target of resolving 95% of ...
by richard@imutual
Tue Feb 22 2011 1:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clean jokes - 2011

To kick things off, here's on of my faves. An oldie but a goodie: There is a family of three balloons. Daddy balloon, mummy balloon and baby balloon. Mummy balloon says to baby balloon, look son, you are much to old to sleep with mummy and daddy, you will have to sleep in your own bed. Baby balloon ...
by richard@imutual
Tue Feb 22 2011 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

I had to give our reporting system a jump start. Battery went flat over the weekend:oops:
by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 10 2011 10:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exclusive: Directors' guarantee

With several cashback sites and their partner companies going into liquidation over the past year, the issue of trust now looms large. Specifically the danger that, if a company goes bust and you have awarded cashback which hasn't yet been paid to you, you stand to lose it :( It is extremely unlikel...
by richard@imutual
Tue Mar 08 2011 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - February 2011

As announced during last night's live webcast, the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for February 2011, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): expressman33 for the post in the topic Free orange juice @ innocent smoothies with 18870 votes Joint 2nd (25 shares): ...
by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 24 2011 3:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

As you may be aware, Rpoints Limited the company that used to operate the Rpoints.com and CashbackKings.com cashback websites, was wound up by creditors late last year. Rpoints Ltd was founded by me back in 2003 and I continued to be involved up to its unfortunate demise, which left a significant nu...
by richard@imutual
Sun Mar 27 2011 4:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away seeing family. I did check the site with my phone yesterday and saw this post, but I wasn't able to easily type a proper response I'm afraid I can't promise to extend this to white label sites, for a mixture of practical and principled reasons. Firstly,...
by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 01 2011 7:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: Directors' guarantee

Yes. I would seem somewhat unfair if I were voted out by members and my replacement set about plundering the company finances safe in the knowledge that I still had to guarantee payments to members :shock: (a situation with which I am all too familiar :( ) Of course, any new director may wish to mak...
by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 01 2011 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - March 2011

It's been another very tight race for the Post-of-the-month competition in March. The winners, as determined by shareholders' votes, are: Winner (100 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in the topic Mad Mackem Mad March Madness(BB Draw) with 22775 votes Runner-up (25 shares): expressman33 for the post...