Search found more than 1386 matches

Return

by planteria
Wed Nov 07 2018 10:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goldman Sachs entering UK Savings market

interesting Sarah.. all that money was sat ready to move to a better rate home.. fwiw i think they could become a useful provider for us Stoozers, but at the rate they are attracting cash i don't think they need to offer us a further account opening incentive :thumbdown: :mrgreen:. interesting that ...
by planteria
Sun Nov 04 2018 9:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goldman Sachs entering UK Savings market

that's interesting too.. it shows, in case it were needed, that so much cash is looking for a home, and also BSs will struggle to use very much of it profitably. all that cash saved at 1.5/1.55% is losing money in real terms, of course :problem:. our credit union, put simply, doesn't need any more c...
by planteria
Mon Nov 12 2018 10:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 10 Nov 2018

nohhhhh.... run your winners :mrgreen:.
by planteria
Sat Nov 17 2018 3:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your Football Team

Walsall. Home-town club.

Shrewsbury and Wolves: bitter local rivals. Cardiff and Celtic: sickening.
by planteria
Wed Jan 16 2019 10:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 40 stores to close... (part 3)

M&S is certainly a blow to high streets... it has been a reason to visit various towns for some people, and other businesses and communities will miss out when they are disappearing. my home town is an example.
by planteria
Sun Jan 20 2019 11:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some daily clicks not tracking

that's not the source of the duplication.. the tracking tripled on clicks i had only done once.
CDT are mostly showing as tracked for previous days now.
by planteria
Sat Jan 26 2019 8:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

you can't force them. town and city centres have developed into 'mixed use' destinations, with more eating out, more homes, in theory more leisure.. rather than just retail. landlords have tried to skew things that way to maintain the value of their assets. that makes sense as an investor. as does s...
by planteria
Wed Feb 06 2019 10:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i'd tend to agree with that. even when areas lose the vast majority of their retail outlets the bookies seem to remain open.
by planteria
Sat Feb 09 2019 9:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so two of the tales discussed here collide, with Mike Ashley and Patisserie Holdings..

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/compani ... spartandhp
by planteria
Sat Jan 19 2019 4:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some daily clicks not tracking

no.. ive done CDT first, each from a different browser, but no tracks.