Search found more than 8990 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Wed Mar 16 2011 4:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Daily Clicks added

Oggy wrote:I can't get Random Web Site to work. :(
Same as StrippersRus, clic threw to the Price Comp site then search and clic threw.
by kevinchess1
Tue Mar 22 2011 2:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

So, X-rated websites have been given the approval to have the XXX domain name?

Surely this is going to confuse the Mackem when he's shopping for clothes online :?:
by kevinchess1
Thu Mar 10 2011 1:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: Directors' guarantee

Get me thumbs up. I can't see how a company can 'Ringfence' cashbac :?: I mean if they give it to a Third partie what happens it the turd pary runs off/goes bust. Could find yourself in the situ of not bein able to pay members threw no fault of your own. I guess the only way you could do it would be...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 05 2011 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SuckaPunch

The most hyper film of the year sofa I’ve seen quotes like ‘female empowerment’ (No it isn’t) Mutli layered like Inception’ and that the only similarity between the 2 films And ‘you won’t be prepared’ well I was prepared for little character development, a poor script and a complete ignorance of the...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 12 2011 9:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Source Code

Ground Hog day meats Quantum leap Coulter Stevens is havin a bad day. How did he get on the train? Who is this woman callin him Sean? Why don’t he look like his mirror reflection? Just when he thinks things can’t get worse the train blows up killin everyone. When he wakes up again he’s in a pod talk...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 26 2011 4:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

... bac the next day and he was cleanin out the Cobra Corral when said cobra went for him and he ended up killin it and feedin it to the lions As he turn to leave he noticed he had been watch by a drawf from Africa realisin he'd lose he job he kill him and fed him to the lions aswell Later that day ...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 26 2011 11:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

...3 teddys in an airin cupbored
witch one the solider?
the one sittin on the tank
by kevinchess1
Tue May 10 2011 10:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Not aware me this until I red your post. Will more heaven to get this sorted out this afternoon!
by kevinchess1
Thu May 19 2011 10:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mashite(DVD)

Machete Bloomin Quentin Tarantino has an awful lot to answer for :o When I see him I’ll will give him a good slap. I always think Q a bit 'Emperor New clothes' ‘Reservoir Dogs’ was a cracking film and 'Dusk till dawn' was a lot of messy fun But everything else…carp ‘Kill Bill’ a 3 minute film expand...
by kevinchess1
Sat May 21 2011 11:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual pub meets

I was too modest to say that 8-) Do you often log into your wife's accounts Richard? :shock: Andrew Thought Mickey was his Squeeze :?: When ever she's out on her marches against Carbon Emission/Cuts/Pensioners etc and busy chainin herself to police horses Ricky often dresses upp in her clothes Puts...