Search found 49 matches

Return

by One Eyed Snake
Mon Jun 18 2012 8:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by One Eyed Snake
Mon Jun 18 2012 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by One Eyed Snake
Mon Jun 18 2012 10:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by One Eyed Snake
Thu Jul 15 2010 11:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shareholder registration form now available

I think this is alarmist and will cause undue concern to any potential members reading it The Companies Act 2006 includes provisions to ensure that this right is only exercised for proper purposes, such as requisitioning a meeting of members. This is a good thing for shareholders, as it gives you p...
by One Eyed Snake
Thu Jul 15 2010 9:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will this register be available to anyone to look at? Only as required by company law and for what the company considers a 'proper purpose'. e.g. NOT for commercial purposes If these shares are "proper" ones, then the law is that the register can be inspected by anyone. (Any shareholder can inspect...
by One Eyed Snake
Thu Jul 15 2010 10:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In that case, any shareholder has the right to inspect the register of shareholders. (Anyone can become a shareholder, therefore it seems anyone can get our details) And apart from the usual concerns about privacy and the net, there seems to be at least one bad person who could want to get his reven...
by One Eyed Snake
Fri Apr 20 2012 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

Worth pointing out that when you use your cc for this it is considered a cash advance for gambling! (Triggering cash advance interest from the date of transaction plus a one off charge - mine is a minimum £3 or 3%)

PS I won, so not as mad about this as I might have been!
by One Eyed Snake
Sun Jul 29 2012 10:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68855: please vote

£10 cashback expected for a £1 spend?? Surely some mistake - or just old fashioned abuse?
by One Eyed Snake
Fri Jan 11 2013 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tickbox

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of whether or not imutual ought to pay out as it made a mistake in the offer description, the poll has been skewed unfairly on favour of the management side rather than be unbiased as it should be. There are 2 options to vote "yes", but only one to vote "no", thu...
by One Eyed Snake
Thu May 16 2013 5:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

The time involved in submitting a HCP is probably more cost effective than the time involved in doing recurring clicks for coppers. Strange comparison when people can do both if they wish. Of course they can. My comment wasn't suggesting otherwise, merely a riposte to the suggestion doing HCPs to g...