Search found 228 matches

Return

by parchedpeas
Thu Nov 04 2021 8:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Existing customers are ok as long as you're opening a new account and not upgrading one. As an existing Halifax customer can I qualify for the £125 offer? Yes, as long as you haven’t received cashback from us since April 2020 and you open a new Reward or Ultimate Reward Current Account and use the C...
by parchedpeas
Wed Nov 17 2021 10:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amazon and UK Visa

Another Brexit benefit.

So much winning.
by parchedpeas
Thu Dec 02 2021 11:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

We're still able to take a profit here, but the news is not great on this one. This is worth opening discussions again: is it still the best thing to be knee deep in, or should we reduce our share to take some of the gains? How long do we want to be in this? I'm requoting this one, too. There has b...
by parchedpeas
Wed Dec 01 2021 2:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LV

Have no idea what's best for the company, but voted no (x2) in this house for the derisory £100 offer.

I'd rather make them try harder.
by parchedpeas
Wed Dec 08 2021 10:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This governments shenanigans

So, where are we now? I challenge anyone to justify Johnson remaining as PM He's dreadful and we need rid of him as soon as possible. I would vote for literally anybody if I though that it would remove him and the current version of his party. However, his being there has also exposed an awful lot ...
by parchedpeas
Thu Dec 16 2021 10:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

This might be little consultation (and I accept nothing to do specifically with your post re PGM) but there has been quite a bit of work going on behind the scenes between me, Richard and Garindan to sort out changes to the share dealing account; bank access; transfer of information and permissions...
by parchedpeas
Mon Jan 24 2022 9:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Bond Betting

This often works, but you have a lot of money tied up in the market and with no set date for declaration: what if, for example, they decide not to make a new Bond film for 4 or 5 years? Your money would be parked on the market, waiting for a conclusion. There is money to be made from betting against...
by parchedpeas
Sat Feb 19 2022 10:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post Office Online Saver

Emailed me to confirm We recently wrote to you to let you know we have made some changes to your terms and conditions and what this will mean for your account. Shortly after the 1st March, it will no longer be possible to deposit funds into your Post Office Savings Account using Direct Debit. Any ex...
by parchedpeas
Mon Feb 28 2022 5:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Bond Betting

Here's one:

Ukraine to win the Eurovision Song Contest is current around 3/1 to back.
Gambling is a mugs game, but as long as the contest goes ahead, I can't see many others beating them.
by parchedpeas
Tue Mar 01 2022 8:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 27 Feb 2022

Please can my membership be settled now, thanks.