Search found 200 matches

Return

by pabenny
Sat Dec 09 2017 8:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

It is. And it's a common problem suffered by small businesses. We and Richard have to decide whether we want IM to go forwards or backwards. As I voiced in a thread over the summer, IM is slowly dying: - although the site seems to be largely self-maintaining, it starting to look tired and lacks func...
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 26 2018 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

For the fourth time, imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2018 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards. :clap: This is without the doubt the highest profile Awards event involving cashback sites, featuring most of the biggest financial companies in the UK, so for our h...
by mum23
Wed Feb 07 2018 8:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: iMutual Shares

I click for pennies.....that's it for me......have no interest in shares.....have lots of those that are already worth 4% less than they were a week ago.....and don't get me started on the USD ones.....
by garindan
Thu Mar 08 2018 9:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New share club process - please vote

My thoughts are Here Funny though, I cant find ANY proposal from our Chairman? There's lots of negative posting about other people ideas though Funny that Thoughts are great but putting together something like Richard has with some substance is a proposal, not five short sentences. I did mention th...
by richard@imutual
Sun Apr 15 2018 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 15 Apr 2018

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 15 Apr Since the last valuation on 3 Mar, the club's unit price has increased from £0.7733 to £0.8099 , a change of 4.73% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a furth...
by garindan
Tue Apr 24 2018 8:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another idea for moving forward

As with anything - I think we try to make best of what we have and what contributions we get. Giving a combination of things a trial for a year won't do any harm and should not be too onerous to set up. If at the end of the year something we have tried seems to be working then that's good news. If n...
by garindan
Tue Apr 24 2018 3:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another idea for moving forward

Not wanting to Muddy the waters bit if we press ahead with this then we won’t be buying Lloyds it’s not risky enough Granted - though we will need to discuss what composition the less risky fund should take and we may want to consider going back to the banking sector as part of a longer-term choice...