Re: Snow

kevinchess1 wrote:I've got A GOOD 6 inches here. schools closed

oo-er missus! :shock:
by bryonyhorror
Mon May 06 2019 3:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ice lolly

any chance of ip blocking after clicking removed plz as it has a mind of its own tracking?
needs a nother try sometimes!
by rysz
Tue Jun 04 2019 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

They'll be back, in a different form and for less pennies
by macliam
Tue Jun 04 2019 12:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

I already use Bulb and wouldn't touch TSB with a bargepole, so no good to me. Dailies are in danger of reaching a level where they cease to be attractive.... and that's not just here.
by blythburgh
Wed Aug 07 2019 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

suspended dailies

I am not asking for this to be done until more important stuff but it would be nice if the suspended sites could go to the bottom ot of the daily recurring clicks. The list would look far better at the moment as the live ones would all be together at the top of the page. Currently some of them are o...
by pabenny
Sat Aug 10 2019 3:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: cheap travel

The banner is for Skyscanner now. So you probably have to search and click out. And then it might track the next day.

Worth the effort for the full value of SS but not for 2p.
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kev's Kristmas Kracker part won

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After Thanking this post, pick any number from the list and then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win £50 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retired from the draw If you don't get a winner then we move on to the...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kkk part deux (TW1T)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN As IS oUR tRADITION wE aRE hAVING A twIST-wiN-1-TENOR' (TW1T) cOMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...