£5 Free bet on Liverpool v Leeds - New and existing customers @ Paddy Power

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny
expressman33

£5 Free bet on Liverpool v Leeds - New and existing customers @ Paddy Power

Post by expressman33 » Thu Sep 10 2020 8:36pm

Thanks to yoshiiii @ HUKD

https://promos.paddypower.com/promotion ... FCLUFC1209

If you are looking for help, advice or support in relation to gambling, please go to: BeGambleAware.org or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.

Have to claim the free bet. New and existing customers.

Good luck.

Who can take part?
The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
Offer Applies to residents of UK & Ireland only
Customer must have previously deposited with a Debit Card, Credit Card, ApplePay or Cash Card previously to avail of the offer

How and when can I qualify?
Opt in via the promo banner on the PP homepage to claim the free Bet
Offer applies from 9am, Thursday 10th September

What can I win?
One £5 Free Bet per customer
Free Bet must be used on Liverpool v Leeds, Saturday 12th September
The Free Bet is not valid on in-play markets.

When will I get my prize?
Free Bet will be credited as soon as you claim it

Other boring but essential stuff:
Paddy Power reserves the right to change the terms, or the availability, of this offer at any time. Any such change won’t materially impact customers already taking part in the promotion. Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion. If you have been sent an email from Paddy Power excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
Customers found to be signing up for multiple accounts to take part in the promotion will have their accounts closed, and any winnings generated from bonus funds will not be paid out.
If any of term of the promotion is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element, and any pending winnings from play generated using the bonus funds.
We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion - such players will be given the opportunity to win a reasonable equivalent in the event the prize is withdrawn or changed.
The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.