who wrote this Headline?

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
blythburgh

who wrote this Headline?

Post by blythburgh » Sat Sep 09 2023 4:33pm

I found this in MSN and being bored read it. Article is from The Daily Express but no idea who wrote the headline but now I cannot find it as accidently closed page (too many were open)

Found the article and it was the lying Express headline

‘I drove through UK city at 20mph – it’s obvious why everyone’s angry at new speed limit’

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/18111 ... sted-wales

Headline says one thing, man who wrote the article (and actually did the driving) says the opposite
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

macliam

Re: who wrote this Headline?

Post by macliam » Sat Sep 09 2023 11:24pm

It's the Express, the only surprise is that there's no mention of Saint Diana.
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh

Re: who wrote this Headline?

Post by blythburgh » Mon Sep 11 2023 11:10am

macliam wrote:
Sat Sep 09 2023 11:24pm
It's the Express, the only surprise is that there's no mention of Saint Diana.
:D

The reference to Lady Diana is even more a red rag to a bull than saying you are still a remainer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To me Diana, Princess of Wales was a flawed human being who craved attention and was not prepared to be honest. There were not three people in the marriage, there were four of them. Hardly suprising the poor woman was needing of attention and love. Her Mother was removed from her life and apparently her Father was not a great Dad. And she had siblings also needing the attention of the Father and Nanny.

But flawed or not she did a lot of good especially around AIDS and landmines. Prince William cares about the homeless because of what she taught him.

But I do hate the "Saint" Diana and "Devil" Camilla attitude of some people. Her former private secretary said recently "Camilla should not have been crowned Queen." A stupid remark, Camilla was Princess of Wales but chose not to use that title. Like Diana she was only a Princess and now Queen because she married a Prince who has become King.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler