Outstanding Tech jobs

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
Boro Boy

Re: Outstanding Tech jobs

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Oct 08 2018 6:19pm

Just checked the tread over page, I know I have mentioned it before but it's not recorded here; so as a matter of record: We need a fully functioning Mobile iMutual website.

An ever larger amount of purchases by the public are via the mobile nowadays, possibly even from within the shop the item has just been seen in. Not having a fully functioning user friendly mobile version of iMutual must mean we are missing out on part of that market and this must be holding back possible growth at iMutual.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Oct 08 2018 7:15pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Members should have number for Richard which they could set as one of the speed dials
We would call it "Get Rich Quick Scheme". :thumbup:
LOL.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Oct 09 2018 9:16am

Boro Boy wrote:Just checked the tread over page, I know I have mentioned it before but it's not recorded here; so as a matter of record: We need a fully functioning Mobile iMutual website.

An ever larger amount of purchases by the public are via the mobile nowadays, possibly even from within the shop the item has just been seen in. Not having a fully functioning user friendly mobile version of iMutual must mean we are missing out on part of that market and this must be holding back possible growth at iMutual.
Trust me, Richard knows what needs doing and has listed them in order of importance. Give the boss man some time and space to go down the list and remember it takes time to make sure all changes are not riddled with glitches.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler