Cashback declined, how do I appeal the decision?

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
im175442

Cashback declined, how do I appeal the decision?

Post by im175442 » Wed Sep 08 2021 10:37am

I have had my cashback declined for a purchase at Shepherd's Friendly. This is disappointing as it was for £100. I do not know the reason why and can't see if I am able to appeal against this decision on the website. Disappointing and this makes me feel I should perhaps stop using i MUtual and go back to Quidco. Can anyone help?
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Re: Cashback declined, how do I appeal the decision?

Post by Richard Frost » Wed Sep 08 2021 11:00am

You can raise a query here: https://www.imutual.co.uk/queries

macliam

Re: Cashback declined, how do I appeal the decision?

Post by macliam » Wed Sep 08 2021 9:43pm

The advantage of imutual over the others is that you actually get to converse with a human being.

You should at least understand why your claim has been rejected - although I note that this merchant is not part of the cashback guarantee scheme and has already had more than one offer suspended (which will have been bcause of something "iffy" about the offer), this should make you think twice about the ethics of the merchant concerned.....

But report it and see what imutual can do - always remembering that nobody will pay out if the merchant reneges....
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me