no Kelkoo shopping windows

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
planteria

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

Post by planteria » Tue Dec 13 2022 10:29am

planteria wrote:
Thu Dec 08 2022 2:38pm
fwiw i have previously withdrawn £200 at a time. but with my balance having stalled for so long now i've just withdrawn c£173. it's disappointing, but there's no point leaving it here stagnant. i hope it will arrive in my bank account without any problems.
been over a week. are contributors managing to get their money out? :think:
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Tue Dec 13 2022 10:47am

It depends on when you made your request.
What is the schedule for receiving a bank payment by BACS?
When you request to have cashback paid into your UK bank account, we make a direct electronic payment to you via the BACS system.

This works to a fixed weekly timetable as follows: any payment requests made up to 07:00 GMT (7am) on Tuesday should arrive in your bank account within 2-3 working days (i.e. by Friday). *. If your request is submitted after 07:00 GMT on Tuesday, the payment will arrive by the end of the following week

* If Tuesday is a bank holiday, the schedule slips to the next working day. Note that the we are dependent upon third parties (including BACS) for the exact timing of payments into your account, and the schedule should be taken to be indicative rather than guaranteed

There are no charges or deductions made by imutual whichever redemption method you choose
In my experience you should not expect any money to be in your account until Friday afternoon. if you made the request at the same time as you made your post (which incidently is just 5 days or 3 working days not over a week as you indicate) then you should get your payment by this coming Friday PM. For information there has been no suggestion that payments have not been made or there any problems with people receiving payment. if anything it seems to be one of the few things that are being dealt with.

I would always though take the old sage advice of never letting cashback build up and cashing out of all sites as soon as you have accrued the minimum payout.
Thanked by: planteria, blythburgh

planteria

Post by planteria » Tue Dec 13 2022 7:02pm

ah you're right Richard. i was looking at a previous post on 5th, it was 8th. understood re friday. and let's hope that payments are one thing that does continue to be dealt with.

planteria

Post by planteria » Fri Dec 16 2022 6:15pm

received today as expected Richard.
Thanked by: tonyg, blythburgh

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Dec 16 2022 6:26pm

planteria wrote:
Fri Dec 16 2022 6:15pm
received today as expected Richard.
TBH, I did not expect otherwise.

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Sat Dec 17 2022 8:54am

Thanks for confirming that you received your payment.

It's probably another automated job as so much seems to be (credit for that). I would not have fancied your chances of getting your payout if it required manual intervention.

planteria

Post by planteria » Sat Dec 17 2022 10:36am

i didn't expect you would RF, and agreed pab. the question for me is whether there's ever enough to make another withdrawal.

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Sat Dec 17 2022 2:04pm

I rarely use IM these days because the rates are poor compared to TCB and the customer service is non-existent.

IM is sadly dying a slow death with almost no reason to use it except that it might sustain the forum for a little longer - although that too is dying because there so few people who post - I make it just two threads in the last week and 20 that have had new posts

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Dec 17 2022 2:23pm

As a matter of interest and I hope an unnecessary question. But what other forums similar to this do other people use?

Open, fairly easy going, not heavily moderated and a very wide breadth of subjects/topics. (I do not necessarily share the deep pessimism pabenny has) If I do have to find a new home. Although I do think it is a very sorry state of affairs.
Thanked by: MrsBear, blythburgh

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Sun Dec 18 2022 11:42am

I think the forum is a bit of happy chance and a bit of self-selection. There are occasional posts I find valuable but actually I don't know why I do come here every day.