Yes
31%
No
41%
Abstain
28%

Total votes: 29

BeautifulSunshine

Re: POLL: Do Directors' deserve a pay-rise?

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jan 19 2015 3:39pm

Barring a surge of last-minute "Do Directors' deserve a pay-rise? Yes" votes, imutual members look set to vote dishearteningly-convincingly in favour of keeping a minimum wage for the Directors'.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Jan 19 2015 3:51pm

underdog wrote:Barring a surge of last-minute "Do Directors' deserve a pay-rise? Yes" votes, imutual members look set to vote dishearteningly-convincingly in favour of keeping a minimum wage for the Directors'.
Thats' a silly statement to make and missing the point of the whole thread, even though you created it.

It is almost as though you set out to be controversial, with these silly pointless polls.
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Jan 19 2015 4:17pm

Torus wrote:
underdog wrote:Barring a surge of last-minute "Do Directors' deserve a pay-rise? Yes" votes, imutual members look set to vote dishearteningly-convincingly in favour of keeping a minimum wage for the Directors'.
Thats' a silly statement to make and missing the point of the whole thread, even though you created it.

It is almost as though you set out to be controversial, with these silly pointless polls.
I do think that Richard himself feels that any increase should be funded from future growth - and it seems to me that anyone who bothered to reply to the poll (even to abstain) is committed to the site and its success.

Equally a number have people have intimated that the answer is no for now, but not for the future. So I have to agree with Torus that comments about "keeping a minimum wage for the Directors" do seem to be an attempt to stoke a dying fire with a bit of controversy. :roll:
Thanked by: Squire, blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Mon Jan 19 2015 4:25pm

macliam wrote:
- and it seems to me that anyone who bothered to reply to the poll (even to abstain) is committed to the site and its success.
Absolute nonsense. I vote "No" to all of underdogs Polls merely because I get a lot of pleasure in doing so. :thumbup:
Thanked by: Richard Frost, Squire
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Jan 19 2015 4:26pm

cashbacklover wrote:
macliam wrote: I do think that Richard himself feels that any increase should be funded from future growth - and it seems to me that anyone who bothered to reply to the poll (even to abstain) is committed to the site and its success.
Absolute nonsense. I vote "No" to all of underdogs Polls merely because I get a lot of pleasure in doing so. :thumbup:
Well done that man :!:
Thanked by: cccashbacklover, Squire

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Jan 19 2015 4:50pm

cashbacklover wrote:
macliam wrote:
- and it seems to me that anyone who bothered to reply to the poll (even to abstain) is committed to the site and its success.
To each his own CBL - whatever brings you joy :roll:
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh, Squire
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jan 19 2015 5:24pm

cashbacklover wrote:
macliam wrote:
LOL. I mean that much to you.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh, Squire
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Tue Jan 20 2015 7:32am

underdog wrote:
cashbacklover wrote:
macliam wrote:
Are you debt free now :think:
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jan 20 2015 9:46am

cashbacklover wrote:
Are you debt free now :think:
None of your or my business IMHO
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Tue Jan 20 2015 11:48am

underdog wrote:
cashbacklover wrote:
macliam wrote:

Absolute nonsense. I vote "No" to all of underdogs Polls merely because I get a lot of pleasure in doing so.

by blythburgh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am
cashbacklover wrote:
Are you debt free now

None of your or my business IMHO

Underdog made the subject part of an open forum discussion some time ago direct from cloud cuckoo land together with underdogs hopes regarding the subject and received apparent sound advice in return again as part of open forum discussion
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Tue Jan 20 2015 11:56am, edited 1 time in total.