Request a new merchant

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9368
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:57 am
Hearst Magazines please.

@MSE
Sorry not able to get this one

Richard Frost
Posts: 11264
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2412 times
Been thanked: 5444 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Richard Frost » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Hearst magazines is available at this minor CB site https://cashbacktoday.co.uk/brands/hear ... d-cashback Why is it not possible to have it here?

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1180 times
Been thanked: 1245 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by cccashbacklover » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:29 pm
Hearst magazines is available at this minor CB site https://cashbacktoday.co.uk/brands/hear ... d-cashback Why is it not possible to have it here?
And several 50% sites including http://www.rpoints.com/search.php?keywo ... 20magazine
Thanked by: im183152

kevinchess1
Posts: 22941
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 11896 times
Been thanked: 16094 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:38 pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:29 pm
Hearst magazines is available at this minor CB site https://cashbacktoday.co.uk/brands/hear ... d-cashback Why is it not possible to have it here?
And several 50% sites including http://www.rpoints.com/search.php?keywo ... 20magazine
Now that you’ve found this thread CBL, perhaps you can request All those merchants we don’t have
Politically incorrect since 69

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1180 times
Been thanked: 1245 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by cccashbacklover » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:38 pm

Now that you’ve found this thread CBL, perhaps you can request All those merchants we don’t have
Ought to make this a sticky :lol: "Sorry not able to get this one"

You want cashback merchants that have been requested previously, response was as above to be re-requested to increase forum activity ??????
Thanked by: kevinchess1

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9368
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:37 am

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:29 pm
Hearst magazines is available at this minor CB site https://cashbacktoday.co.uk/brands/hear ... d-cashback Why is it not possible to have it here?
I have messaged the merchant to see why. Awaiting a response.
Thanked by: Richard Frost, im183152

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26101
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 3554 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 am

Glasses Direct please.

@PH
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9368
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:57 am

michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:57 am
Hearst Magazines please.

@MSE
Sorry not able to get this one
After some further negotiation I have managed to get this one back; Hearst Magaines
Thanked by: Richard Frost

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26101
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 3554 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:13 am

michelle@imutual wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:57 am
michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:57 am
Hearst Magazines please.

@MSE
Sorry not able to get this one
After some further negotiation I have managed to get this one back; Hearst Magaines
That would make you a Lady with special powers.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26101
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 3554 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 am

Karen Millen please.

@AWC
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest