expressman33

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
expressman33

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Sat Jan 12 2013 11:08am

I decided to delete my info as could be used for identity fraud
Last edited by expressman33 on Thu Jul 16 2015 2:20pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanked by: blythburgh, xxxraichxxx

blythburgh

Re: expressman33

Post by blythburgh » Sat Jan 12 2013 11:24am

So not 33 when first joined a forum and kept the name. Not an avid Express reader. And (probably) not born in 1933.

One successful thing in life admitted to so far: Successfully brought up a nice person (well she seems nice on the forum, can't say what she is like in real life. :lol: )

Say that as my lovely elderly neighbour said this morning, "When my (older) sister was alone with me she was nasty and spiteful, as soon as the lady from Social Services arrives she became a sweet and kind little lady." My poor friend had spend another exhausting day trying to help her sister only to be told off for doing so. But thankfully now the GP has arranged for Social Services to go in on a regular basis to care for her my friend need not drag herself and her oh so patient dog over there to cook, clean, shop and generally sort out problems any more. Despite having a bigger income and far more in savings not once has this ungrateful wretch or her self centred (I am OK In America, I will come over when it suits me and only then) son offered her any money to cover the petrol etc. But to the local church she is the sweetest, gentlest of people. But you can fool some of the people, some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

And if Raich is fooling us into thinking she is nice, then she is doing an excellent job of it. Makes me think she is being honest, easy to say the right thing when you do not have to remember your lies. :lol:

Mark you I never have a problem remembering my lies. I am 21 and have never forgotten it in all these years. :thumbup:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler