status update

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
1960mackem

status update

Post by 1960mackem » Wed Jan 18 2017 8:37am

Today marks six months without drinking a drop of alcohol or any kind of wine! six months of eating seven fruit and veg a day, drinking 10 glasses of water, no carbs and no red meat, with lots of 8 hr sleeps. The change in my body has been fantastic! I feel great, I lost weight and my way of thinking is very positive! I'm looking to keep this up because I choose to! No alcohol, eat only healthy foods, get lots of sleep and above all, an hour of exercise every day!

I don't know whose status this is, but I felt so happy for them that I copied and pasted it !!

BeautifulSunshine

Re: status update

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Jan 18 2017 11:48am

Congratulation to whoever you may be on the positive change you have made to your life and critically you have kept it up.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Wed Jan 18 2017 11:54am

It's a joke post. It should be in the Fun & Games forum.

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Jan 18 2017 12:05pm

underdog wrote:Congratulation to whoever you may be on the positive change you have made to your life and critically you have kept it up.

https://www.facebook.com/Blogswallop/po ... 4031129957
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

macliam

Post by macliam » Wed Jan 18 2017 1:33pm

Today marks years and years of drinking alcohol (and more than a dropeen!) and wine with almost every meal (except breakfast, be fair!). Eating fruit and veg as and when I want (usually not) avoiding drinking water when an alternative is available, not counting carbs and eating good rare red meat, with lots of sleep after the wine/alcohol! The change in my body has been as you'd expect! I feel older, I put on weight and my way of thinking is very positive that this is the normal course of life. I'm looking to keep this up because it's what I like! Alcohol, eat healthy foods for an omnivore human, get sleep as I need it and above all, ignore the idiots who try to convince me to do otherwise!! ;)

One things for sure, if I did what the original post suggested, I might not live any longer, but it would certainly feel like it :shifty:

Preab san Ól! :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIsL4lEDpew
http://songsinirish.com/preab-san-ol-lyrics/
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me