Santander Best Bonuses?

Money, investing, mutuals etc
planteria

Re: Santander Best Bonuses?

Post by planteria » Tue Apr 09 2024 7:25am

i clicked through to Santander, HSBC and Tesco, in that order, from TCB. only Santander tracked, but that won’t pay out as i was rejected 🙅 i know they say it can take up to 7 days to track, but on previous form if it doesn’t track straight away they just say there was never any record of the transaction. so we’ll see.

planteria

Post by planteria » Mon May 20 2024 8:09pm

planteria wrote:
Wed Mar 27 2024 6:58pm
i followed your guidance Sarah, i'm transferring Lloyds > Santander...
:thumbup: £185 received today.
Thanked by: MrsXfile

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Wed May 22 2024 12:01pm

Nice! They didn't pay for my latest switch! :cry:

If anyone is considering switching to Santander now, please be aware the Santander Everyday (no fee) account doesn't qualify for their latest revised £175 incentive!
To qualify for the switcher offer you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • Instruct us to start the switch on or after 14 May 2024 and before the switcher offer is withdrawn (see general term 4).
    Complete a full switch to a new or existing Santander Edge, Edge Up or Private (v2) current account (your ‘Santander account’) using the Current Account Switch Service (CASS). Please be aware that if you give us incorrect information, the switch request will automatically be cancelled. This will mean you won’t meet this eligibility criteria unless you instruct us again with the correct information before the switcher offer is withdrawn (see general term 4).
  • Within 60 days of you telling us to start the switch, you’ll need to do these things:
    - Complete the full switch, which includes closure of your external account.
    - Pay at least £1,500 into your Santander account. This can be either by one or more deposits.
    - Have at least two active Direct Debits in place on your Santander account. These Direct Debits must be active at the point we assess your eligibility. (This doesn’t include any Direct Debits set up to fund a savings account you have with Santander,
    cahoot or Cater Allen.)
  • Continue to hold your Santander account on the date we make the switcher offer payment.
https://www.santander.co.uk/assets/s3fs ... ipg_cd.pdf

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Wed May 22 2024 1:53pm

Sarah wrote:
Wed May 22 2024 12:01pm
Nice! They didn't pay for my latest switch! :cry:

If anyone is considering switching to Santander now, please be aware the Santander Everyday (no fee) account doesn't qualify for their latest revised £175 incentive!
To qualify for the switcher offer you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • Instruct us to start the switch on or after 14 May 2024 and before the switcher offer is withdrawn (see general term 4).
    Complete a full switch to a new or existing Santander Edge, Edge Up or Private (v2) current account (your ‘Santander account’) using the Current Account Switch Service (CASS). Please be aware that if you give us incorrect information, the switch request will automatically be cancelled. This will mean you won’t meet this eligibility criteria unless you instruct us again with the correct information before the switcher offer is withdrawn (see general term 4).
  • Within 60 days of you telling us to start the switch, you’ll need to do these things:
    - Complete the full switch, which includes closure of your external account.
    - Pay at least £1,500 into your Santander account. This can be either by one or more deposits.
    - Have at least two active Direct Debits in place on your Santander account. These Direct Debits must be active at the point we assess your eligibility. (This doesn’t include any Direct Debits set up to fund a savings account you have with Santander,
    cahoot or Cater Allen.)
  • Continue to hold your Santander account on the date we make the switcher offer payment.
https://www.santander.co.uk/assets/s3fs ... ipg_cd.pdf
NB: if you are switching into an existing account rather than opening one this can only be done in branch, not online.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Fri May 24 2024 9:49pm

Sarah wrote:
Wed May 22 2024 12:01pm
They didn't pay for my latest switch! :cry:
Erm, actually... I stand corrected...
24/05/2024 SANTANDER SWITCHER OFFER £185.00
24/05/2024 SANTANDER SWITCHER OFFER £185.00
...presumably they'll be taking one of those back! :lol:

If they do, I'll still be a pretty happy with this outcome! :thumbup:

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat May 25 2024 3:07pm

I'm now switching back out to Nationwide asap! :mrgreen:

planteria

Post by planteria » Sun May 26 2024 11:13am

before they take the money back? 🤓
fwiw i won’t be too surprised if they Don’t take one of the payments back. an error in your favour.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Thu Jun 06 2024 9:58pm

Switch out complete! No takesy backsies! :lol:
Thanked by: planteria

planteria

Post by planteria » Fri Jun 07 2024 8:09pm

lovely.