I support breaking the law but will snitch if you do

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

I support breaking the law but will snitch if you do

Post by blythburgh » Wed Sep 16 2020 9:14am

Priti Patel voted in favour of breaking International Law but wants us mere ordinary people to inform on our neighbours if we see them breaking the rule of six.

Doubt if I would see how many people my neighbours have in their homes. And if I did I would not count up how many did not live there. But if it looked like they were breaking the rule of six I would feel they were being irresponsible and do nothing.

I guess if it was a large gathering such as the young man who has been fined £10,000 then I might. But I cannot see that happening around here.

So I will not be seeing and telling on anyone. Nor will I be intending to break off laws. But them I am one of them not one of the special few who are Govt. Ministers or advisors.
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Chadwick

Re: I support breaking the law but will snitch if you do

Post by Chadwick » Wed Sep 16 2020 11:33pm

If there is a group of more than 6 in a specific and very limited way, that's OK.
Thanked by: blythburgh

jaytee

Re: I support breaking the law but will snitch if you do

Post by jaytee » Thu Sep 17 2020 7:49am

Coronavirus: Speak to those breaking rule of six first before calling police - PM

Boris wants your law abiding group of 6 or less to confront the mass gathering of 7 or more before you call the Police.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54186098
Thanked by: blythburgh