EU Ref

Media articles about money-saving topics

Leave or Stay the EU

You may select 1 option

View results

timco

Re: EU Ref

Post by timco » Sun Jun 26 2016 8:47am

This rather depends on if it happens at all.

They cannot deliver a single promise they made, Boris never wanted to win it sort of scuppered his plan, Camermoron resigning also helps to scupper the idea of leaving the EU anytime soon as no one wants to start the process as they know it is economic suicide.

Who wants to be PM through the worst recession we have ever experienced in this country? They did not expect to win, there is no one with the skill set to deliver the separation let alone the economic miracle that would need to happen after the exit.

I said before the vote it will not happen as it cannot happen win lose or draw we will still be in the EU past 2020.

BTW trying to get a petition going it won't get passed the vetting stage but it is a bit of fun.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petition ... ScPUfSA42r

The petition asks parliament to prosecute Boris for fraud.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sun Jun 26 2016 8:50am

Your link takes you to the signup page but nothing to say what you are signing up for
Thanked by: kevinchess1

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Jun 26 2016 9:13am

timco wrote:
I said before the vote it will not happen as it cannot happen win lose or draw we will still be in the EU past 2020.
I disagree
But i guess we will see
Politically incorrect since 69

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Jun 26 2016 9:31am

it takes me to the page where I sign but does not say what I am putting my name to so will have to search for the full details.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

thinlizard

Post by thinlizard » Sun Jun 26 2016 10:18am

I didn't win the national lottery last night and I'm demanding a re-draw :crazy: :crazy:
Thanked by: kevinchess1, nickyu

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Jun 26 2016 10:34am

thinlizard wrote:I didn't win the national lottery last night and I'm demanding a re-draw :crazy: :crazy:
I would but as I did not buy a ticket I will still end up a loser :lol:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Jun 26 2016 4:28pm

timco wrote:
Who wants to be PM through the worst recession we have ever experienced in this country?
Won't happen
Recession are events not under the control of anyone person/government They happen because they happen
there's not a dam thing me/you or anyone can do about them
But to post that is just nonsense scaremongering
Politically incorrect since 69

dorisifa

Post by dorisifa » Sun Jun 26 2016 4:56pm

Kev, recessions are just random events? Is that what you're saying?
Thanked by: blythburgh
But apart from that Mrs Lincoln how was the play?

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sun Jun 26 2016 9:38pm

Lots of data about who voted which way and why; honestly not as boring as it sounds there are charts and everything... like 4% of UKIP voters decided to vote remain after all and a majority of those working full-time or part-time voted to remain in the EU; most of those not working voted to leave...
http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/ho ... ed-and-why

Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Jun 27 2016 7:42am

Sarah wrote:Lots of data about who voted which way and why; honestly not as boring as it sounds there are charts and everything... like 4% of UKIP voters decided to vote remain after all and a majority of those working full-time or part-time voted to remain in the EU; most of those not working voted to leave...
http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/ho ... ed-and-why

The only reason the Leave campaign did so well was because the pensioners whose jobs are not at risk voted out but the 16 and 17 year olds whose future was at stake were denied a vote. I would have said it was sad but that is the way our elections work and where do you say who is too young to get the vote but in the Scottish Referendum as their future was at stake they got the vote.

I think Cameron was too scared of the right wing of his party to give the vote to some of those who had most to lose, the 16 and 17 year olds and the Brits who have lived abroad for more than 15 years. He promised them a vote in our elections but refused to give them a vote on this.