Re: Mobile Website usage problems...

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Dec 12 2019 1:59pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Dec 11 2019 1:00pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Dec 11 2019 12:40pm
richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Dec 11 2019 9:01am
Mmmm, I'm confused then. I've checked your account and can see Compare Panda clicks and transactions recorded for every day (except one) over the last week or so :?
OK check again I will do Compare Panda immediately after completing this message I am on a mobile...
Visit completed, I went through a number of pages and using a mobile. The reason I chose Compare Panda is that when using a PC it will track with in a few minutes and usually definitely within an hour of visit; when that hasn't happened on a mobile visit recently I have resorted to competing it again on pc to ensure I don't miss it. I would have expected a capped entry if both entries had register and my attempts are many hours apart... Hope that helps?
Hi Richard, any update since yesterdays test run? I certainly didn't get any click rewards come through after using mobile access, which I would have done on a pc...!

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Dec 12 2019 3:08pm

Try it now.

It looks like a problem with our website not properly recording who are you logged in as at the point you click out to a merchant (affecting certain mobile browsers only). We were recording the visit OK but would have been unable to automatically allocate it to the correct member if any cashback tracked

If it's fixed, you should see the visit appear immediately at https://www.imutual.co.uk/history

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Dec 13 2019 3:27pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Thu Dec 12 2019 3:08pm
Try it now.

It looks like a problem with our website not properly recording who are you logged in as at the point you click out to a merchant (affecting certain mobile browsers only). We were recording the visit OK but would have been unable to automatically allocate it to the correct member if any cashback tracked

If it's fixed, you should see the visit appear immediately at https://www.imutual.co.uk/history
I did what you requested but no positive results seems to have followed, in fact nothing happened... :crazy:
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Dec 16 2019 2:04am

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Dec 13 2019 3:27pm
richard@imutual wrote:
Try it now.

I did what you requested but no positive results seems to have followed, in fact nothing happened... :crazy:
Any more up-date Richard? A correctly working mobile phone website mirroring the PC website actions must be seen as a priority I would have thought? :think:

richard@imutual

Post by richard@imutual » Mon Dec 16 2019 10:16am

Does anyone else get this problem?

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Dec 16 2019 10:19am

Do not use it so hope it is a Boro Boy only problem and that even that gets sorted.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Dec 16 2019 1:20pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Mon Dec 16 2019 10:16am
Does anyone else get this problem?
I am sure many (perhaps less vocal) members who use mobile phone access are experiencing functionality issues; just to confirm, my issues are the daily clicks are not being recognise/rewarded from mobile access but all pages seem to available...

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Dec 17 2019 3:06pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Try it now.

Any update Richard?

richard@imutual

Post by richard@imutual » Tue Dec 17 2019 4:47pm

This problem must have been present for the past 9+ years and this is the first time it's been reported. Such probIems (with session management) aren't easy to fix, and unless several others come forward and I can recreate the issue, I think the most cost effective approach is to just crack on with building the new site. This will have a brand new session/tracking mechanism

Hadrian

Website usage problems...

Post by Hadrian » Sun Feb 09 2020 9:25am

I have not been able to get onto the website today and yesterday.