SHOPPING TODAY - EASTER SUNDAY

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
cccashbacklover

Re: SHOPPING TODAY - EASTER SUNDAY

Post by cccashbacklover » Mon Apr 13 2020 2:53pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 2:04pm

Either way; they need to be exposed for their hypocritical actions...
When I put your forum ID and Coop into google search, results dont relate to any of your postings here, add that to seemingly fact that nobody who reads this forum takes any notice of what you say, I fail to see what numerous postings about it here is going to achieve let alone expose.......
Thanked by: pabenny

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Apr 13 2020 3:05pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 2:53pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 2:04pm

Either way; they need to be exposed for their hypocritical actions...
When I put your forum ID and Coop into google search, results dont relate to any of your postings here, add that to seemingly fact that nobody who reads this forum takes any notice of what you say, I fail to see what numerous postings about it here is going to achieve let alone expose.......
Well you know about it now so it must be working...! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Mon Apr 13 2020 3:10pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 3:05pm

As has already been said this is an excellent article ;) https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/new ... close.html

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Apr 13 2020 3:23pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 3:10pm
Boro Boy wrote:

As has already been said this is an excellent article ;) https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/new ... close.html
The article from the Mail doesn't answer the question why all 3 stores have closed in the City of London Community one of which is the closest store to the St Barts NHS Hospital and why the Coop retain the strap-line "...we are the heart of your local community!" when obviously they have dropped us like a hot cookie when the going gets tough. I can only make the obvious conclusion that they are only there for the good times.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Apr 13 2020 3:52pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Apr 13 2020 3:23pm
cccashbacklover wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:

The article from the Mail doesn't answer the question why all 3 stores have closed in the City of London Community one of which is the closest store to the St Barts NHS Hospital and why the Coop retain the strap-line "...we are the heart of your local community!" when obviously they have dropped us like a hot cookie when the going gets tough. I can only make the obvious conclusion that they are only there for the good times.
You choose to ignore the reasons given earlier in black and white by the Co-op. You would rather prolong the thread and deal in spurious arguments rather than face the facts? Typical you, just being argumentative and disruptive rather than moving on.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Apr 14 2020 11:48am

Dream on wrote:
Sun Apr 12 2020 1:11pm
cccashbacklover wrote:
Sun Apr 12 2020 12:53pm
kevinchess1 wrote:
Sun Apr 12 2020 11:52am

Well said Dreamier
Handy if you don't mind waiting 3 weeks for a pint of milk
Funny thing is his partner has TCB premium membership and often posts how poor cashback rates are here in comparison, hardly an example of Imutual positivity
Partners but not Siamese twins. We still think independently. As if it was any of your business anyway.
I am a royalist but 'im indoors is a republican. I like some music/tv etc he cannot stand and vice versa. They should anyone expect a couple to agree on everything?
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Tue Apr 14 2020 1:58pm

Me and my wife + girlfriend are very yang and yin.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Tue Apr 14 2020 4:54pm

Boro Boy wrote:
cccashbacklover wrote:
You missed the other obvious conclusions:
Chief Executive of the Co-operative Group wrote:This could either be due to self-isolation of colleagues, or where customers just aren't using a store.
I appreciate that he's just the Chief Exec, and therefore some strangers on a cashback forum are more likely to know what's going on, but maybe, just maybe, he's unwittingly answered your question?

What did the Co-op say when you asked them about it?
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Apr 14 2020 7:09pm

Chadwick wrote:
Tue Apr 14 2020 4:54pm
Boro Boy wrote:
cccashbacklover wrote:
You missed the other obvious conclusions:
Chief Executive of the Co-operative Group wrote:This could either be due to self-isolation of colleagues, or where customers just aren't using a store.
I appreciate that he's just the Chief Exec, and therefore some strangers on a cashback forum are more likely to know what's going on, but maybe, just maybe, he's unwittingly answered your question?

What did the Co-op say when you asked them about it?
You really are missing the point. The Coop market themselves as different from any other store, they market themselves as the heart of the community. If they had closed two of the three stores and left (say) the one open next to the St Barts NHS Hospital the I would agree my argument is weak, but no they have just withdrawn from The City completely, dropped a community when they have just announced the recruitment of 5,000 new store staff.

The heart of my community has been stabbed by this CEO who has, for sure, forgotten his own companies strap line!

Having complained directly to the Coop even their complaints still cannot beleive what has happened with the closures, nonetheless I have been passed from pillar to post since 26th March and had nothing except a promise that Coop management will call me (eventually) about the issue - I'm still waiting despite chasing twice.

Poor show from the Coop.

PS: Your stupid sarcasm will get you nowhere! Sometimes the CEO's in their Ivory Towers know nothing about what goes on at the grass roots and I doubt he looked at maps of the local NHS hospital when these closures occurred - stacks of figures may be his language but I originally thought the Coop was better than that...!