Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19

Post by macliam » Wed May 06 2020 7:53pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 7:17pm
macliam wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 3:53pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 12:55am

You spout twisted garbage as usual, which is definitely worst. The sour minded Labour Left condemned and took action against the admirable Labour Councillor who was helping local residents and just happened to be joined by a Tory Councillor and the local Tory MP.

Now how are you going to twist that? I expect you will. :crazy:

Oh I forgot - of course - two wrongs make a right in your book!
Sorry, mr Pot (or is it kettle?) - you are the one dragging this up in a topic about COVID-19 in order to score a few cheap points for your narrow right-wing political views.

I started this topic to get away from the venom you inject into every discussion - but rather than creating a new topic (which we could ignore) you just had to use this one, didn't you?

It must really, really hurt you that the normal knockabout has declined.
Not cheap points Mr Kettle, it was a fact, most sane people will be discussed that the sour out of touch with reality left wingers inflict their venom on a hard working Labour Councillor just trying to help his constituents - now lets see how you try and twist that... :wave:
I have no need to twist anything, your venom is clear to see. Now go away and let the grown-ups discuss the virus, which is far more important than your pathetic ego.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Kelantan
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

macliam

Post by macliam » Wed May 06 2020 8:14pm

Banksy leaves a new picture at Southampton General.... better than re-fighting battles of the past.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52556544
Thanked by: Sarah, Richard Frost, Kelantan

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Thu May 07 2020 1:52am

macliam wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 7:53pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 7:17pm
macliam wrote:
Wed May 06 2020 3:53pm

Sorry, mr Pot (or is it kettle?) - you are the one dragging this up in a topic about COVID-19 in order to score a few cheap points for your narrow right-wing political views.

I started this topic to get away from the venom you inject into every discussion - but rather than creating a new topic (which we could ignore) you just had to use this one, didn't you?

It must really, really hurt you that the normal knockabout has declined.
Not cheap points Mr Kettle, it was a fact, most sane people will be discussed that the sour out of touch with reality left wingers inflict their venom on a hard working Labour Councillor just trying to help his constituents - now lets see how you try and twist that... :wave:
I have no need to twist anything, your venom is clear to see. Now go away and let the grown-ups discuss the virus, which is far more important than your pathetic ego.
I see when you've twisted yourself out, now you have to resort to pathetic ageist insults as you can't argue against what was a fact. It seems you support the venom of the left who insult any good hard working Labour Councillor supporting his community but you seem to want to ignore that...! So it is pretty clear that it is you who needs to "go away" grow up and recognise the reality of the poison the left have spread in this event! :wave:

macliam

Post by macliam » Thu May 07 2020 2:03am

You are a sad, sad individual who likes to stir up discord. Stir all you like, I'm done with you.... but perhaps you'd like to do it in your thread next time. I tend to ignore those.

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Thu May 07 2020 1:42pm

COVID-19 Will Mutate — What That Means for a Vaccine

://www.healthline.com/health-news/what-to- ... unity-last?
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Thu May 07 2020 2:51pm

macliam wrote:
Thu May 07 2020 2:03am
You are a sad, sad individual who likes to stir up discord. Stir all you like, I'm done with you.... but perhaps you'd like to do it in your thread next time. I tend to ignore those.
Sad!!! Nooo!!!! You make me laugh sooo much with your pathetic efforts of twisting facts and trying to twist the truth!

As for discord - you should read the above thread again and see if it is you who called a report "Garbage" even when this report was issued in the national press about an admirable Labour Councillor tending to his duties of his local residents during the Corona Virus Crisis, who just happened to then be helped by a fellow Tory Councillor and the local Tory MP. He then got attacked and reprimanded by the sour Labour Party Left Wing!

It is you who starts and continues discord and insulting others. I personally will not be stopped from highlighting items like this by people like you who continue to twist the truth and then try and justify your actions by blaming others! :wave:

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu May 07 2020 6:07pm

Now, now children play nice.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Sat May 09 2020 12:00am

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat May 09 2020 1:46am

UK 'to bring in 14-day quarantine for air passengers'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52594023

Simon Calder has just been on LBC extremely worried for the survival of the travel industry if this measure is enacted, expecting 5-figure job losses and pointing out that the WHO only recommend it during the initial containment stage of a pandemic (i.e. two months ago). He says it would now be too much, too late.

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Sat May 09 2020 10:46am

Sarah wrote:
Sat May 09 2020 1:46am
UK 'to bring in 14-day quarantine for air passengers'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52594023

Simon Calder has just been on LBC extremely worried for the survival of the travel industry if this measure is enacted, expecting 5-figure job losses and pointing out that the WHO only recommend it during the initial containment stage of a pandemic (i.e. two months ago). He says it would now be too much, too late.
I don't see the point of this. We're one of the worst affected countries in Europe. Coming here possibly puts you at more risk than if you stayed where you are. If anything, we should quarantined before leaving the UK. As you point out, this should have been done right at the start to stop new cases being introduced from abroad, whilst we still had a chance of testing and tracing our existing cases. It's too late now. The genie is out of the bottle.