Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

Re: What can we celebrate today?

Post by blythburgh » Tue Aug 11 2020 7:58am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Aug 10 2020 10:25am
kevinchess1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10 2020 10:21am
Will you be handing back your shares in protest?
Genius.
You are a troll and have lost an entertaining thread to the rest of us. I hope you are happy with yourself you despicable troll
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Tue Aug 11 2020 7:52pm

blythburgh wrote:
Tue Aug 11 2020 7:58am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10 2020 10:21am
Will you be handing back your shares in protest?
Genius.
You are a troll and have lost an entertaining thread to the rest of us. I hope you are happy with yourself you despicable troll
I'm entitled to my opinion and I have expressed it - nothing "troll" about it.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

pakefield

Post by pakefield » Wed Aug 12 2020 9:10am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Tue Aug 11 2020 7:52pm
blythburgh wrote:
AAAlphaThunder wrote:

Genius.
Your attention seeking posts means an enjoyable thread is no more. I hope you are satisfied with yourself.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Aug 12 2020 3:15pm

pakefield wrote:
Wed Aug 12 2020 9:10am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Tue Aug 11 2020 7:52pm
blythburgh wrote:

Your attention seeking posts means an enjoyable thread is no more. I hope you are satisfied with yourself.
You make it sound like we are on Love Island.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Aug 13 2020 7:28am

It would only be love island if you were there alone
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Aug 13 2020 7:45am

blythburgh wrote:
Thu Aug 13 2020 7:28am
It would only be love island if you were there alone
I don't love myself, I have every respect for myself.

macliam

Post by macliam » Thu Aug 13 2020 11:03am

I think it's a shame that there was so little positive feedback for the work undertaken...... keeping up with one daily thread is more than I'd attempt, let alone two. This was not just a thread of one-liners, but something which took time to produce and the inane comments by some members, seemingly from a nacissistic desire to steal a little limelight, have finally made the effort seem pointless. It's a sad day for the forum.

I'm also disappointed by the passive-aggressive comments of others here.... No wonder there has been less and less content of interest for discussion lately. The comment above is about the depth of meaning you'll get it seems..... although I'm sure there will be some mansplaining of the multi-syllable words I've used on the way.......
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Thu Aug 13 2020 12:11pm

macliam wrote:
Thu Aug 13 2020 11:03am
I think it's a shame that there was so little positive feedback for the work undertaken...... keeping up with one daily thread is more than I'd attempt, let alone two. This was not just a thread of one-liners, but something which took time to produce and the inane comments by some members, seemingly from a nacissistic desire to steal a little limelight, have finally made the effort seem pointless. It's a sad day for the forum.

I'm also disappointed by the passive-aggressive comments of others here.... No wonder there has been less and less content of interest for discussion lately. The comment above is about the depth of meaning you'll get it seems..... although I'm sure there will be some mansplaining of the multi-syllable words I've used on the way.......
I think the lack of content for discussion is largely down to Boro Boys absent :(
Politically incorrect since 69

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Thu Aug 13 2020 10:40pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Thu Aug 13 2020 12:11pm
I think the lack of content for discussion is largely down to Boro Boys absent :(
I do not think that has anything to do with it and my personal opinion is that we are better off without him. I think it is down to a lack of community and a big dose of selfishness. Everyone has the responsibility for that. it is obvious from the thanks statistics that no one cares. The original ethos has gone and is unlikely to be back anytime soon. Covid may have had a small part to play as less people may be visiting the site than once was. This site has been going downhill for a long time and the lack of direction and action by the site owner has compounded things. Before the biggest shareholder protests and says there is no one owner, it is owned by everyone. I maintain that that is a load of tosh The site is owned and 100% controlled by Richard Yendall and will continue to be unless he decides to sell it. Having said that, i'm not sure I would want it any other way. No one else knows enough about the site in his absence to continue with it. If he ever did get voted out at an AGM it would cause utter chaos.

Like a few other people vocalised before the EGM I am inclined to think that the site will continue for some time but slowly getting worse and continuing to go downhill.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh, Sarah

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 14 2020 7:09am

Richard Frost wrote:
Thu Aug 13 2020 10:40pm
kevinchess1 wrote:
Thu Aug 13 2020 12:11pm
I do not think that has anything to do with it and my personal opinion is that we are better off without him. I think it is down to a lack of community and a big dose of selfishness. Everyone has the responsibility for that. it is obvious from the thanks statistics that no one cares. The original ethos has gone and is unlikely to be back anytime soon. Covid may have had a small part to play as less people may be visiting the site than once was. This site has been going downhill for a long time and the lack of direction and action by the site owner has compounded things. Before the biggest shareholder protests and says there is no one owner, it is owned by everyone. I maintain that that is a load of tosh The site is owned and 100% controlled by Richard Yendall and will continue to be unless he decides to sell it. Having said that, i'm not sure I would want it any other way. No one else knows enough about the site in his absence to continue with it. If he ever did get voted out at an AGM it would cause utter chaos.

Like a few other people vocalised before the EGM I am inclined to think that the site will continue for some time but slowly getting worse and continuing to go downhill.
I'll take your "tosh" shares off of your hands, and to sweeten the deal (for me) for free.