£265+ John Lewis beauty goody bag for £35

expressman33

£265+ John Lewis beauty goody bag for £35

Post by expressman33 » Wed Sep 08 2021 6:06pm

Thanks to Save The Student - https://www.savethestudent.org/student- ... -407688205

John Lewis has brought back its Virtual Beauty Weekend, and you don't wanna miss it!

What you need to know:

Tickets will be released at 10am on Friday 10th September 2021 - but you'll need to be quick, as we're sure they'll go fast
Silver tickets are £15 each and include access to one event, plus a £15 voucher to spend with the brand hosting your chosen event (so technically it's free)
Gold tickets are £35 each and also include the £15 voucher to spend with the brand, but in addition to this you'll receive a goody bag worth a whopping £265+ a couple of weeks after the event
No-brainer!

Goody bag includes Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, Taupe (0.9g), Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick, Stoned Rose (Full Size), Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream (15ml), Claus Porto Banho Citron Verbena Mini Soap (30ml), Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (2ml), Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (Full Size), Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream (15ml), Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High-Intensity Lipstick, I Am (Full Size), Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cleanser (15 ml), One of the following: Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Blurring Primer (Full Size) OR Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Perfecting Primer (Full Size), Living Proof Perfect Hair Dry Shampoo (92ml), MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara (Full Size), MPowder 6 Month Pass to Meno-Well Programme, Murad AHA / BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (15g), NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette, OTO CBD Ritual Hand Balm (30ml).

https://experiences.johnlewis.com/festi ... ty-weekend
Thanked by: blythburgh

macliam

Re: £265+ John Lewis beauty goody bag for £35

Post by macliam » Wed Sep 08 2021 9:30pm

Wow, inflation or what?

When i was a school a goody bag cost 6d, "touched fruit" was 4d and a double Mars bar was 9d........

Don't remember any mascara in the goody bag though..... mainly chews and sherbet :D
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me